Monday, April 6, 2009

Updates Coming Soon

Dear Readers,

I know there may only be a few of you at this point. I am new on the blogging scene and I love you for bearing with me as I learn the ins and outs. Hopefully one day we will look back together and reminisce about the first few months. I am not thrilled with current layout of BeFelicitas and will be working in the coming weeks to edit the HTML to better suit all of our needs. The biggest issue I am facing at the moment is how to effectively incorporate the photography into the blog layout. I am deeply unsatisfied with the current options and so have only been posting a small portion of the photographs I have. Any feedback you could give me as far as functionality and what you would like to see in a new view would be really helpful. You can leave a comment under this post or shoot me an e-mail at befelicitas@gmail.com.
Thanks to all of you!
xoxox
Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment