Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Wine Words

I am struggling with one of my goals this year and that is to incorporate more wine reviews in my writing and culinary adventures. I would really like to be one of those foodies who can hold their own with the wine crowd. That is not to say that I don't know what I like, I do, which I have been told is half the battle. Now I am working on communicating why I like a certain wine and why I would suggest pairing it with a specific dish. I am going to be going through a little exercise in the next few weeks, since my new kitchen is tiny and still somewhat disorganized from the move. I am going to be writing some short posts about the wines that have recently caught my attention. I will tell you now that I like to keep the price point under $20 and if you have any questions I will be happy to try and answer them! I hope you enjoy this little foray into the wine world and will have pictures of the bottles so you can go looking at your local vino supplier.

Best Wishes,
Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment